Sunday, November 4, 2012

When to Replace my Asphalt Shingles


Replace my asphalt shingles
My house will look classic again if I can replace my asphalt shingles. When I was born a couple of years back, my parents designed our house in a custom way. Considering that my father was an architect, so he oversaw the ever phase of the construction of our house. Our house can be a classic with two stories with a lot of attic space that we use to have our rooms there. The exteriors are wood and brick veneers while the roofing is asphalt shingles. The shingles last for about 25 years and the last mild windstorm might be the last autumn that hit these old shingles. The shingles have been curled and removed slightly form their place due to the windstorm. Therefore, I need to get contractor to fix these problems that is right or ideal. We prefer the roofing contractor to be efficient since the old world shingles are really expensive to consider. As the old ones did 25 years serving our house, the new shingles should be able to last for about 30 to 50 years considering that they are new generations and improved as well.

I made a research in Greensboro NC for the right roofing contractor to replace my asphalt shingles and only one came to be the ideal, it is Triad Installations in Greensboro NC. The roofing company did a great job and I am really satisfied to the result of their roof repair service for my roof shingles.

No comments:

Post a Comment