Friday, September 21, 2012

Determining when to Repair my Shingle Roof in Greensboro NC


I knew I will need to repair my shingle roof after the last storm occurred in our place.  Every property owner’s mind is in roof estimates whenever the hurricane season hits. But shingle roofs should be able to last for up to 20 years. Factors such as hurricanes, hail storms and any type of severe weather can change the life span of the roof. Therefore, it is advisable that you have the necessary knowledge to determine the signs and symptoms that the roof needs replacements. If you don’t know how, a trustworthy roofing company like Triad Installations in Greensboro NC can help you inspect and advice regarding your roofing conditions.

Know the signs of roof replacement
There are basis for roofs if they need repairs or replacements depending to the signs they possess. You should know the various things to consider about the condition of the roof when inspecting.

Damaged Flashing
Improper installations, setting of the house, metal fatigue due to exposure to the elements in the long run or hailstorms are some of the reasons why flashing can be damaged. Normally, the solution for flashing is replacement but it does not mean you need to replace also the roof. Roofing repair is normally what is needed when only flashing is damaged or the shingles surrounding it.

When I need to repair my shingle roof, I always call Triad Installation in Greensboro NC to perform roof inspection so I can determine accurately the problem as I don’t have the proper knowledge to diagnose my roofing conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment